Continental Contitech - Timing Belt
|Brand Name||Continental ContiTech|
|Color||Black with rubber materials White with PU materials|
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we are known as the leading firm actively engaged in providing Timing Belt. These timing belts are checked before the dispatch so as to assure its quality at our end. Offered timing belts are broadly acclaimed for its durability & optimum finishing. The new packaging for the timing belt kits plus water pump are more modern and protect the product better against external influences.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Light weight
- High strengtht
- Denmark Standard 2215, British Standard 3790
- conditionally resistant to oil
- temperature range, depending on application, from -20°C to +100°C
- suitable for tropical climates
- resistant to aging and ozone
- suitable for counterbendings
For the lower and medium power range
- Conditionally resistant to oil
- Temperature range, depending on application, from -20°C to +100°C
- Electrically conductive to ISO 1813
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Resistant to aging and ozone
|MXL - XXH||HTD||STD|
Open-ended polyurethane timing belts
for material flow, linear and transport technology, entry systems
- Water resistant
- oil and grease resistant
- Resistant to fuel and benzene
- hydrolysis - resistant
- Resistant to UV and ozone
- temperature range from -30°C to +80°C
- Can be welded with thermoplastics
- Raw materials and production are silicon free
ceramic units, forging plants, steel plants, pharmaceuticals, food industries.
|Brand Name||Ammeraal Beltech|
The timing belt range offered by Ammeraal Beltech is the ideal solution if your product or production process demands accurate synchronisation of time and distance.
We have a variety of standard solutions for all types of synchronised conveying, linear positioning and power transmission requirements, offering different pitches, tooth shapes, dimensions, cord and covering materials.
In addition, we can offer special treatments to the belt surface such as grinding, milling or the attachment of cleats if required. All in all, the outstanding mechanical and chemical properties of our timing belts will bring you high performance operation and precision at all times.
Different pitches, tooth shapes, dimensions, cord and coating materials to suit different applications. Special treatments for the belt surface such as grinding, milling or the attachment of cleats are all available options. Outstanding mechanical and chemical properties lead to high-performance operation and precision.
- Oil, fat and chemical resistance
- Flexible and stable at high speeds and torques
- Food-quality standard
- Abrasion and ozone resistance
- Low noise
- Optional surface finishes
- Low maintenance
Food, Airports , Logistics , Mail sorting , Tobacco, Paper & Print, Textiles, Wood, Tyre & Rubber, Automotive, Metal and many more...